THE CHANGES IN CLONES OF ANTIGENEREACTIVE IMMUNE LYMPHOCYTES TO DIFFERENT MICROORGANISMS DURING PARODONTITIS
The activation of clones of immune lymphocytes to streptococci takes place at parodontitis. The number of noted lymphocytes significantly increases in the blood of patients with parodontitis as compared to healthy persons having intact parodontium (12.7±0.3 versus 3.87±0.32, P<0.001). At various forms of parodontitis the growth of antigenreactive lymphocytes is expressed with different degrees. Particularly sharp increase is observed during severe forms of parodontitis as compared to average and light forms (the number of antigenereactive lymphocytes to streptococci in the blood respectively made up 16.9±0.59, 12.8±0.23, 9.5±0.27, P<0.001). As to immune lymphocytes to staphylococci and actinomycete, their activation was not revealed at parodontitis. The quantitative indices of the noted clones of lympho- cytes in the blood did not essentially differ from analogical indices of healthy individuals (an average amount of immune lymphocytes to staphylococci and fungi made up 4.3±0.26 and 3.84±0.29, P<0.05 as compared to healthy individuals). Thus, the increase of number of lymphocytes having receptors to streptococci in the blood has been first established at parodontitis and its intensity was in direct correlation to the degree of the generalization of the process. Proceeding from the aforesaid, it is possible to think that the leukocytes accumulated as a result of chemotaxis in response to microbial aggression in the inflammatory focus, developed in the tissues of parodontium, especially neutrophils and macrophages induce the disorganization of streptococci and their antigens, including the release of antigens common to the tissues of the organism, followed by the development of reciprocal protective and destructive immune processes.
2. Грудянов А.И. Заболевания пародонта, 2009, М., 331 с.
3. Джаши Л.М., Ивериели М.Б., Абашидзе Н.О., Кипароидзе Л.И. Адгезивная активность Т-лимфо-цитов и нейтрофильных лейкоцитов в крови у больных катаральным и язвенным гингивитом. Ж. Аллергология и иммунология, 2008, 9, №5, с. 562,
4. Тец В.В. Роль микрофлоры полости рта в развитии заболеваний пародонта. Ж. Стоматология, 2008, №3, с. 76.
5. Grytz R., Meschke G. A computational remodeling approach to predict the physiological architecture of the collagens fibril network in corneo-scleral shells. Biomech. Model. Mechanobiol., 2010, 9, p. 225.
6. Jashi L. Some features of changes in immuno-regulating subpopulations and collagen system in blood of patients with parodontitis. Int. J. Immunorehabilitation. Abstracts of the I International Congress of Immunorehabilitation, 1994, p. 150.
7. Kozlov J.G., Goprlina N.K. et al. Collagen peptides as a functional analogues of lymphokine with normalizing action of phenotype of transformed fibroblasts. Immunologia, 1997, N2, p. 56.
8. Socransky S.S., Hafajee A.D., Cugini M.A. Microbial complexes in subgingival plaque. J. Clin. Periodontal., 1998, 2, p. 134.
9. Wolf H.J., Rateitschakk E. Periodontology. Georg. Time Verlag, 2004, p. 548.