Analysis of Artwork
Keywords:Composition, Balance, Proportion, Color, Volume, Reflex, Paintings
During the analysis of the work of art, it should be taken into account which field of art the work belongs to.Of course, there are common questions, but along with them, all fields have different ones due to their specific nature. A) Author and name of the work. The time and place of its creation. What is the name of the composition? How does its title match the plot and symbolism?
- B) What led to the creation of the work and what place does the given work occupy in the creativity of the artist or sculptor? Brief description of the era when the work was created.
- C) Work size(In pictorial and graphic works, the length and width of the image are indicated in length measurement units, as for the format, it can be vertically or horizontally elongated. Square, oval, round. Style and direction: (Baroque, Rococo, Empire, Impressionism, Classicism, Modern, etc.)
- D) Description of the work. Theme and plot? what is depicted? How are characters, objects, symbols arranged? The composition of the work: one-figure, two-figure, multi-figure, can be built on a diagonal, horizontal, vertical, triangle. Where is the center of composition and how is it separated in the image?
- E) How are the objects arranged in the composition? The main characters of the work - (Like a literary work, a painting also has its main characters, it can be: a person, an animal, a bird, etc. The balance in the composition means the relationship between the parts of the image and the main character.
- F) Color, hue, and its function - (in a painting, color draws attention together with the composition, it depends on the artist's taste how the artist chooses the color. Volume and plane, light - shadows and reflexes. The composition of the composition - this or that composition consists of both main and secondary members. Rhyme and the horizon line.Statics and dynamics.
ეროვნული სასწავლო გეგმა. საგნობრივი პროგრამა სახვით და გამოყენებით ხელოვნებაში;
Аксанова А .2019 История искусств изд. Эксмо. Москва;
Волкова П. 2019 Мост через бездну. Полная энциклопедия всех направлений и художников. изд АСТ;
Гомерц У. 2018 Непонятное Искусство. изд .Синдбад;