კრიზისული კომუნიკაცია და სოციალური მედიის გამოწვევები
Keywords:კრიზისული კომუნიკაცია, სოციალური მედია, ციფრული სივრცე, მომხმარებელი, ბიზნესკომპანია
The article discusses issues of crisis communication, a still developing direction among social sciences. Its thorough study began in the 80s of the 20th century and, therefore, it is accompanied by certain difficulties, including different opinions about the definition, the lack of empirical studies and the undefined possibilities of social media, because of which a crisis can be planned and instigated in the virtual space by a single social network user. It should be noted that crisis communication, as a discipline, is mostly based on the case study method, and the existing theories of crisis communication are being improved along with technological progress. Virtual space itself creates new crises and dictates new, unusual standards of crisis communications, with which there is virtually no precedent for dealing with. However, social media has a great opportunity to influence not only the course of crisis communication, but also the future perspective of companies and the formation of public opinion.
• Zaremba, Alan Jay, 2015. Crisis Communication theory and practice. Routledge 2 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4RN 711 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017;
• Coombs, W. & Holladay, Sherry J, 2010. The Handbook of Crisis Communication. John Wiley&Sons Ltd, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ, UK;
• Coombs, W. Timothy, 2014, State of Crisis Communication: Evidence and the Bleeding Edge, Research Journal of the Institute for Public Relations Vol. 1, No.1;
• Coombs, W. Timothy, 2019. Ongoing crisis commumication: planning, managing, and responding. Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA;
• Oliveira, Maria de Fatima, 2013. Multicultural Environments and Their Challenges to Crisis Communication, Journal of Business Communication, www.sagepub.com;
• Civelek Emre Mustafa, Çemberci Murat, Eralp Necati Erdem, 2016. The Role of Social Media in Crisis Communication and Crisis Management. International Journal of Research in Business & Social Science;
• Farha, Mahmoud Abu, 2015. Social Media and Crises Communication Management, https://www.researchgate.net;
• Proof Strategies. The Impact of Social Media on Crisis Management. http://www.getproofusa.com;
• Strawser, Bryan, 2022. Lessons fos Crisis Communication https://bryghtpath.com
• Nijkrake, J., Gosselt, J., & Gutteling, J., 2015. Competing frames and tone in corporate communication versus madia coverage during the crisis. Public Relations Review, 41(1).
• Zamour, Khaled & Gorpe, Tevhide Serra, 2017. Crisis management: a historical and conceptual approach for a better understanding of today’s crises. https://www.intechopen.com);
• RockDove Solutions, 2018. What is Crisis Communication? https://www.rockdovesolutions.com
Copyright (c) 2023 MOAMBE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.