Information For Authors
1. The paper must be submitted in Georgian or English, in electronic form.
2. The following sequence must be observed in the paper:
a. Title of the paper, authors’ first and last names; country, postal code, affiliations, and e-mail of the corresponding author;
b. The abstract (no more than 300 words); it should include the goal of the research work, materials and methods, results, conclusions and keywords;
c. Main text must include the following components: introduction, materials and research methods, results, conclusions, references. Photographic material must be contrastive. Tables, pictures, drawings, graphs, diagrams, and other illustrations must be titled, numbered and provided in a JPG or TIFF format; formulas in Microsoft Equation.
3. The paper should not exceed 10 pages including abstract and references.
4. The paper must be submitted in Sylfaen font in Microsoft Word.
5. Sheet size A4, fields: top 2.0 cm, bottom 2.0 cm, left 2.0 cm, right 2.0 cm, font size 12, spacing - 1.15;
6. The author is responsible for the materials presented in the paper.
7. The author will be awarded the certificate for the published paper.